1. Color shall not lie on another color.
2. And the second is like unto the first, metal shall not lie on another metal.
3. Counterchanging is thy friend.
4. "Someone told me..." shall not be considered sufficient evidence for or against something.
5. The submitter should be flexible if they want their device to pass.
6. Thou shalt strive to use period style.
7. Whilst thou family arms are exceedingly cool, they do not matter to the College.
8. There is no 'E' in contourny. (That one took me a LONG time to figure out.)
9. The rules are to be followed at all times and in all circumstances (except when they are not, (see SENA A.4)
10. And the greatest commandment of all, thou shalt love they consulting herald with all thy heart and with all thy might, verily I say unto you, ply them with chocolate.
~Maddelena 'Raven' de Ricci